The Before You Decide: Adoption tip card was created to help you present adoption as a realistic and God-honoring parenting plan. Adoption is a caring choice for children and it empowers women to meet their goals. Men and women thinking about placing a baby will have questions, such as:
- How could I ever give my baby away?
- What if nobody wants to adopt my baby?
- How could being adopted affect my baby?
- Could I live without knowing how my baby is doing?
Our tip card helps to refocus your conversations, provides a conversation starter on a tough topic, and provides resources and referrals that help moms and dads make life-affirming decisions.
- See our resources at the Care Source Store HERE.
- You can also find our best-practices document that each one of our affiliated pregnancy centers uses as their guide as they provide referrals to adoption agencies.
Here are samples of the tip cards: